Monday, January 11, 2010

L.o.v.E

MR.A
he s good honestly i said!
but sometime i might get hurt
of course it gettin worse ):
he s something that i most probably want
BUT
he makes me feel very undefined!
i wish that i could come out with a certain word that suit it
i wish...
he just love to be what i hate the most at him!
but sometimess i missed that parts!
ur fight
&&
ur stupid joke!
&&
n ur time u had spend with me
ohh how lovely it is..

MR.Z
YOU!someone that i want
BUT i ve got MORE that want i want!
ahaha
u re such a funny guy!
&&
as u noe that u got such a
BRILLIANT brain
no wonder laa u re in UTP (:
for me
u re my policeman!
hearing ur voice felt like im ni the heaven!!
altghth im in the HELL
actually
u also undefined!

P/S: im sorry!i cant give the best for both of you!coz both of u deserve better than me!
ABSOLUTELY!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment