Saturday, May 22, 2010



her name is Sarah
she is little but three,
her eyes are swollen
she cannot see.

she must be stupid,
she must be bad,
what else could have made
her daddy so mad?

she wish she were better,
she wish she weren't ugly,
then maybe her Mommy
would still want to hug her.

'I'm sorry!' she screams
but its now much too late
her dad s face has been twisted
into unimaginable hate.

The hurt and the pain
again and again
oh please God, have mercy!
oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
and heads for the door,
while sarah lay there motionless
sprawled on the floor.

my name is Sarah
and i am but three,
tonight my daddy
murdered me.

There are thousands of kids out there just like Sarah. And you can help
It sickens me to my soul, and if you just read this and don't pass it on I pray for your forgiveness, because you would have to be one heartless person to not be affected by this email. And because you are affected, do something about it!! So all I am asking you to do is take some time to send this on and acknowledge that this stuff does happen, and that people like her dad do live in our society, and pray for child abuse to wither out and die, but also pray for the safety of our youth.

P/S : if i can feel her , you can feel her too , please feel me ):

No comments:

Post a Comment