Sunday, October 24, 2010

Teman lelaki,



Dear Reyzian ,

There is nothing in this world that is free to get. Yes there s nothing ! I bet you.
Youhave to always put some effort on it dear. Dont ever try to give up and make yourself look like a loser because for me YOU ARE MORE THAN A WINNER :')
Sayang , note that "A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't" So dont worry of losing. But please dont ever give up okay. For me , you are already a good guy than others. And I am so lucky to have you. Be strong and keep the hard work for your final. You are already at the end of it sayang.

--You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it come true--

I LOVE YOU


Love,
Hanis :')





p/s : sumpah cannot wait to meet you ! see you soon lil boyfie. LOVE YA cuddles*

No comments:

Post a Comment